Dr. Seitter is the Regional Director of BirthFit Palm Beach Gardens. She is a licensed Chiropractic Physician currently with Performance and Wellness Chiropractic in Palm Beach Gardens. She graduated as Salutatorian of her class at Palmer College of Chiropractic (Florida). During her time at Palmer, she received the Academic Excellence Award and graduated with the honors of Summa Cum Laude.
She is a native of Vero Beach, Florida where she attended St. Edward's School from Kindergarten through her Senior year. She continued her academic career at The University of Miami where she received her Bachelors of Science Degree in Psychology and Minor in Chemistry. Dr. Seitter’s passion for athletics carried over into her time at Palmer.
Dr. Seitter was a member of the Sports Council Club and had the opportunity to provide care to athletes at the SouthEast Crossfit Regionals and the RAGNAR Relay from Miami, Fl to Key West, Fl as well as other various local sporting events.
- National Board Certified
- Full Body Active Release Technique (ART) Certified
- Graston Technique Certified
- Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehab (FAKTR) Certified
- RockTape Functional Movement Taping (FMT) Level 1 & 2 Certified
- Webster Technique Certified through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
- SFMA (Selective Functional Movement Assessment)
- FRC (Functional Range Conditioning)
- ICPA (International Chiropractic Pediatric Association)